HOW TO BOOK. The steps to secure your fishing trip:
1. Decide how many people will be fishing. This can be adjusted after booking if needed.
2. Decide on your desired fishing date(s) and check with us or our online calendar to ensure availability. If you need Rod’s
suggestion on this, just let us know. At this point we will provide you with a quote/invoice.
3. Make payment.
With one of the payment options listed below you can pay a 50% deposit now,
then pay the remaining balance on the morning of your fishing trip.
You are welcome to pay the full amount right away if you prefer.
If you choose to book via our website online booking calendar, payment in full is required at booking.
Once your trip is booked with your payment, we will send a confirmation email with all instructions and information required for you to be ready for your fishing trip.
This will include directions, where and when you meet your fishing guide, what to bring, and how/what/where to buy your
PAYMENT METHODS/ OPTIONS:
1. OUR PREFERRED OPTION: E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (auto deposit enabled)
2. Credit card payment can be made by telephone, text or email (email@example.com)~ whichever you are most comfortable with.
3. PayPal funds can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We most gratefully accept CASH payments in person.
Fishing guests may pay the balance with cash on the day of fishing. Initial booking of fishing trips and placing of tackle orders is done remotely, not allowing for in person cash payment.